The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

AP containers?

texassob
texassob
✭✭✭
Exactly What gear and weapons do you get from these? Id had to buy some and get crap I don't use or need.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For example:

I wear full leather. So I go to the "Leatherworker." I buy V14 containers.
    You will get a large amount of generic Shadowhide armor pieces but you have a small chance to also get extremely valuable and rare set pieces like Morag Tong/ Hawk's Eye/ Archers Mind/ Shadow Walker ect.

Same for other armor types, weaps, and jewelry.

From my experience I'd say your chances to get something awesome is about 10%. I buy AP containers in groups of 10 and typically get 1 maybe 2 good set armor pieces. :)
  • Igglez
    Igglez
    ✭✭
    I wondered this too, I've got 900-1M AP. I bought 5 VR13 accessory containers before I was VR14, and didn't even get set items in them. Was just generic crap.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Igglez wrote: »
    I wondered this too, I've got 900-1M AP. I bought 5 VR13 accessory containers before I was VR14, and didn't even get set items in them. Was just generic crap.

Mhmm. This has happened to me as well. Like I said, I'd say your odds are about 10% for something good. MAYBE 15%.
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    good to know well I hit 14 sat so I just bought all the ravager v14 jewelry.
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    texassob wrote: »
    good to know well I hit 14 sat so I just bought all the ravager v14 jewelry.

o.O you know VR16 is right around the next corner, mate....
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    yep didn't want to wait ive been wearing v5 geat the whole time I can build more ap up got 100k yesterday.