The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Help with my imperial sorc!

MonoAlva
MonoAlva
✭✭
Hello guys,i play in ps4 and decided to creat my acc 1 month ago when i didnt knew much about races and classes but i was sure i wanted to roll a mage.So i had bought the imperial edition that brought with it the imperial race,the one i chose to create my magicka dps sorc,later on they told me there were better races for sorcs and i am now lvl 49 imperial sorc and i feel i need to hace toogled inner light and bound aegis all the time to not be left behind in damage by other sorcs(bretons,elfs),do yoy guys think it is worth to re-roll a breton and donde waste those to ability slots on toogled abilitys?.(by the way i hate bound aegis custome and i cant just take it out cuz my magicka goes down).
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial isn't a terrible option for sorcs. You'll still be able to make a decent DPS build using pets or going pure caster. You might also consider tanking as imperial's resource bonuses will come in handy.

If you're a hardcore min maxer and want top DPS numbers, you'll have to reroll as High Elf, or wait for the (long overdue) crown store race change.
    Options
  • MonoAlva
    MonoAlva
    ✭✭
    High
    Options
  • MonoAlva
    MonoAlva
    ✭✭
    Thelon wrote: »
    Imperial isn't a terrible option for sorcs. You'll still be able to make a decent DPS build using pets or going pure caster. You might also consider tanking as imperial's resource bonuses will come in handy.

If you're a hardcore min maxer and want top DPS numbers, you'll have to reroll as High Elf, or wait for the (long overdue) crown store race change.
    Breton or high elf?,yeah i got all points into magicka plus boundaegis+inner light i got huge damage i think,idk about numbers but being a lvl 49 sorc i get 19.7k mag and 10k health,are those actually bad stats?
    Thanks for the advice!
    Options