Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[PS4 NA Ebonheart Pact] The-Swarm.Net now recruiting! Fun gaming community!

• dakirch
    dakirch
    Saturday- Pve all levels (my trial nights, other officers of lower levels try to get groups together, again, no set officer but me.)
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Hope everyones weekend is going great! stop by and join www.the-swarm.net :)
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Events are still going strong as you can see !
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Monday- PVP School (shows/teaches you what you need to know. Very helpful for those who don't pvp) *Redrumalpha* @ 8PM EST
  • kaotiksoul2
    I would be interested in joining. I am currently in a guild but they are not very active. I play in early mornings because I work 2nd shift. I just started playing. Lv 10 dark elf templar. Wanting to become a werewolf eventually and definitely learn PvP.
  • Azaeal
    Azaeal
    Soul Shriven
    Been looking havent gotten a message. I added yourself and dsohmer, and lostinthevoid as friends but havent recieved anything still.
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Tuesday- cyrodiil PVP (we don't have a set officer, it's just kind of whoever is on makes a group.) most of the time, it's a good turn out.
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Reminder today is PVP! Join up for great events still going strong http://www.the-swarm.net
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Big guild meeting coming up! Going keep rolling out features :)http://www.the-swarm.net
  • olivaresdonjuan
    To The Swarm, if you are interested in joining The Ebonheart Union community message me "olivaresdonjuan" or "TheEducator72". We have a community of similar like minded guilds who cooperate to grow together and own PvP. Take a look at the Scourge campaign, EP owned.
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    To The Swarm, if you are interested in joining The Ebonheart Union community message me "olivaresdonjuan" or "TheEducator72". We have a community of similar like minded guilds who cooperate to grow together and own PvP. Take a look at the Scourge campaign, EP owned.

Message DSOHMER420 on PSN :)
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Some old vets have come back!
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Who is ready for some DLC :)
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    A few vets have come back and our ranks continue to grow!
  • kaotiksoul2
    You guys play a lot of the same games I play. I would like to join this community. Psn is kaotiksoul666
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Stop by www.the-swarm.net :)
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Thursday- Imperial City PvP (Again, no officer set, just whoever is on)

Friday- Craglorn quests (to get TONS of of exp, and nirnhoned items)
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Friday- Craglorn quests (to get TONS of of exp, and nirnhoned items)

Saturday- Pve all levels (my trial nights, other officers of lower levels try to get groups together, again, no set officer but me.)
  • olivaresdonjuan
    Swarm come to scourge and Azuras star.
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Swarm come to scourge and Azuras star.

I'll tell the GM lol
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Monday- PVP School (shows/teaches you what you need to know. Very helpful for those who don't pvp) *Redrumalpha* @ 8PM EST
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Events still going strong :)
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Thursday- Imperial City PvP (Again, no officer set, just whoever is on)
  • dakirch
    dakirch
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    If you are still looking to join a guild with strong events, members and around since day 1 look no further :)
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Thanks everyone for still joining and keeping the guild strong! http://www.the-swarm.net
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    If you haven't noticed our events are still going strong and DLC is keeping the game going strong
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    If you are looking for a strong community with a great playerbase for ESO and many games to come check us out!
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    [Thanks to all that have joined so far! Loving the community! Http://www.the-swarm.net
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Things may be slowing down for ESO(until dlc!) But we are still kicking! Http://www.the-swarm.net