Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XBO NA Ebonheart] [Vampire Guild] Clan Lasombra is looking for members!

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have a Vampire Guild that I started called "Clan Lasombra" (based off of one of the Great Vampire Clans in the table-top RPG; Vampire: the Masquerade).

All Vampires are welcome to join.

We are a more mature set of players, and we don't tolerate the disrespect that seems to be fomented by many Guilds. In fact, we are generally solitary hunters, but will readily band together for Dungeon runs and assistance in getting past those "tough parts".

We're a Xbox One Guild NA megaserver. We are primarily in Ebonheart, but have a smaller presence in the other two Alliances as well.

To join, message GT: Vampire Nox

Make sure to mention that you're wanting to join Clan Lasombra, and whether or not you need a bite.

All we ask in return is that you treat each other and other Gamers respectfully, and to help the Guild grow via donations to the bank for members to use. Gold, Items, crafting mats, etc. Once we have enough members, I will open a Guild Store as well.

But above all, recruit as many other Vampires as possible. It's the only way we'll grow!

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Genipher
    Genipher
    howdy, just following up on your post on my. I will message vampire nox
    does it matter that i am dagger fall
    Edited by Genipher on August 13, 2015 6:56PM
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It shouldn't matter.

I should be able to add you through my Guild Page in the game. If it doesn't work for some reason, I'll let you know. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!