Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skyrim

Dylanator30
Has anyone actually been in Skyrim land in ESO? I would to visit Skyrim areas again.
I'd rather fight and die on my feet, then live as slaves on our knees!
-Spartacus
  • theforgottenking1779
    If you would have chose ebonheart you would have been able to go to skyrim now if your aldermeri or daggerfall you will have to do cadwells silver or gold to get to there
  • Dylanator30
    Nice, I am Ebonheart. I was hoping they would keep that land area accessible! cool
    -Spartacus
  • theforgottenking1779
    Nice, I am Ebonheart. I was hoping they would keep that land area accessible! cool

Yup the rift is were alot of the giant and mammoths are that was like in skyrim and other stuff to
  • theforgottenking1779
    -
    Edited by theforgottenking1779 on August 13, 2015 4:54PM
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone actually been in Skyrim land in ESO? I would to visit Skyrim areas again.

The ebonheart pact gives access to the eastmarch and the rift. It also gives access to the island bleackrock island. it is not in the game skyrim, but it is part of the province skyrim.

Just keep in mind it is 950 years earlier and many things look different.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Dylanator30
    right, good point and thanks!
    -Spartacus
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Did Eastmarch and The Rift a few weeks ago.

Now, for the spoilers: this isn't Skyrim, so be prepared to be in awe in what it looked like before the Dragonborn came to town.
    ;)
  • Pale_sorc
    Pale_sorc

Actually i love the new windhelm than old one. :)
  • Pale_sorc
    Pale_sorc

Actually i love the new windhelm than old one. :)
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Riften in The rift, and Windhelm in Eastmarch?
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CapnPhoton wrote: »
    Isn't Riften in The rift, and Windhelm in Eastmarch?
    Yes.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp