Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any players level 10 to 30 want to team up to do do quests

Zerin19
Zerin19
I have a level 13 Dragon knight tank that is at the start of Auridon area. I have a level 30 templar healer, and a level 27 mage that can heal and dps. both those characters are at the Auridon starting area because I only was leveling them through dungeons. Then I have a nightblade that is veteran rank 4, and he is all over the place. I am just wondering I thought it might be easier to do quests with a group of people who want to complete maps entirely.
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a rank 27 night blade and have a friend rank 22 Templar always looking to quest, we are in North American server playing on Xbox one. If you want you can join in with us, we play most nights but slog it hard on weekends.

My gamertag is KINNAHZ if you want hit me up
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • Zerin19
    Zerin19
    I would, but i'm a ps4 user.