The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

xbox haderus player thinking of transferring to Skull of Corruption

IIIMPIII
IIIMPIII
Anyone on skull of corruption?

How is it?

I'm ebonhart and see that DC mostly is filling their side of the alliance yet AD and EP are non existent
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was you I would go Chillrend its a 14 day but EP has good numbers their usually 3 bars all day.If you go skull you would be stuck getting ganked behind your gates everyday. So their no real fun in that.Also its a DC Buff sever I use it when am about to run a trial or vet dungeon for the boost.
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I wouldn't go to SoC if I was you. Im DC and we wreck EP and AD on that server. I left it and went to Chillrend cuz it got boring to me. I use SoC for cracked cave or farming but that's it. Chillrend is a 3 way battle all the time more fun to me if you want real PVP.
  • IIIMPIII
    IIIMPIII
    I'm still stuck on haderus because i like the quicker pvp rewards from 7 day compared to waiting 2 weeks