Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Enchanting Skill Leveling

Ventus_26
Ventus_26
So I'm not sure where this should go, but since leveling the enchanting skill takes forever, is there someone that would be willing to help each other out and exchange crafted glyphs? I'm currently rank 30 (7/9) but really need to be rank 40 so I can enchant my VR 14 gear, and I've heard that extracting glyphs made from other people gives you a lot more exp. So if anyone of a similar skill level is willing to help, I can make a ton of green and blue glyphs of my level and if you make some of the same level, we can trade them and both benefit from the boosted experience. Any takers? This is for ps4 NA server
DC NA Templar Healer, VR14
AD NA Sorcerer DPS, VR 2
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Woftis
    Woftis
    I'm unfortunately not on that console or server or would have helped. Are you in any guilds? Most guilds deposit their glyphs in the guild bank. If you're in one, check out the bank for any that might have been left.

Just remember to deposit your own once you're finished....giving back and all that!
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What console and server are you then ?

I'm.on EU server PS4 I'm o ly ranked 19 on enchanting but actively trying to level so if you need help I can send you some I cane make
  • Ventus_26
    Ventus_26
    SugaComa wrote: »
    What console and server are you then ?

I'm.on EU server PS4 I'm o ly ranked 19 on enchanting but actively trying to level so if you need help I can send you some I cane make

It says my server in the original post. North America
    Edited by Ventus_26 on August 13, 2015 12:58PM
    AD NA Sorcerer DPS, VR 2
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ventus_26 wrote: »
    I've heard that extracting glyphs made from other people gives you a lot more exp.

That is no longer the case. Looted Glyphs give the most exp, glyphs made by an alt of yours on your account gives the same as glyphs made by other players. Note the difference between looted and alt/other player made glyphs is quite small.

So, go loot undead and humans on or near you level for glyphs.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Depends how many runes you have, if you're swimming in runes then the way the OP wants to do it is completely viable, but can also be done with looted runes as well just takes a lot longer farming them.
    1. Find a partner
    2. Make glyphs of the highest level available
    3. Trade glyphs and fill up your bank, your alts inventories, and your own inventory
    4. After you're all filled up, pop an XP potion (+50% bonus), ring of mara (+10% bonus), ESO Plus (+15% bonus), Home Campaign Bonus (+15% bonus) = 90% XP BONUS
    5. Deconstruct
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    PS4 NA server? I am level 31 in enchanting... I can definitely trade glyphs that we make back/forth to increase it.

• Ventus_26
    Ventus_26
    Pyro117 wrote: »
    PS4 NA server? I am level 31 in enchanting... I can definitely trade glyphs that we make back/forth to increase it.

Dude, I'm down. About how many potency runes do you have? I'm probably only going to use level 6, 7, and -- when I hit 35 -- 8
    Edited by Ventus_26 on August 13, 2015 6:53PM
    AD NA Sorcerer DPS, VR 2
  • arowz
    arowz
    It's expensive, but making Kuta and Rekuta glyphs as high a level as possible will give you the most EXP. Deconstructing really slows down at 30.
  • JustCallMeFurtiv
    I can craft 300+ glyphs and my Enchanting is level 40. PSN: JustCallMeFurtiv
  • Ventus_26
    Ventus_26
    Still looking for someone to trade glyphs with. Enchanting level now almost 34
    AD NA Sorcerer DPS, VR 2