The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Cross faction RP. Does it exist?

Sarpy
Sarpy
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to the game.
And for me to personally get myself stuck to an MMO and make it my home I need a RP community to get myself lost in.

As the game is stretched across three factions I can see it harming the RP community quite a bit.
Is their any way to communicate with other factions for roleplay or are we all bound to RPing with our own faction?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only place for cross faction interaction is the PvP zone of Cyrodiil.

I have been part of several cross faction outings there but they are rare and somewhat hard to pull off since other players are free to interrupt and attack your party.

The most memorable one was when we had a fairly large 3 faction group and we captured a scroll and ran it to the Temple of the Ancestor Moths and then took turns defending it against other players from all 3 factions that were trying to retrieve it.
    w00t.gif
  • Sengra
    Sengra
    ✭✭✭
    I know some people create "mirror" characters in the other alliances to RP there with the same char. I guess that's the only option besides going to Cyrodiil.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭
    Cross-faction RP is definitely a thing on the EU Megaserver, where the main RP communities are in the Daggerfall Covenant (Stormhaven RP) and Ebonheart Pact (Ebonheart RP). There are several players who have copies of their main characters in both factions, so that their characters can travel between the two regions.
    Join us on Stormhaven RP! The largest TESO roleplay community of the Daggerfall Covenant, EU Megaserver.