The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for RP Guild: PS4

AxxolMino
AxxolMino
Soul Shriven
Character: Axxol Minor
Race: Wood Elf
Alliance: Daggerfall Covenant

Background:

As a boy Axxol was the son of a wealthy trader from the city of Daggerfall. Growing up Axxol always had a love for the world around him, the world outside of Daggerfall. Unfortunately his father did not approve of this, his only concern was that Axxol took over the family business when the right time came. At the age of 14 Axxol finally had enough of his father and decided to run away. He ran and ran and eventually found himself deep within the woods of a region called Stormhaven. It was a strange, foreign place, but he would come to call it home.

The first couple years were hard, blistering summers, unbearably cold winters, but still Axxol was happy. He hunted for food and lived nearly entirely off of the land (Occasionally making a trip to Wayrest in order to sell the goods he had collected). Out of necessity Axxol became very proficient with his bow and and fairly handy with small blades as well. Axxol also became a great navigator in Stormhaven and often helped lost travelers find their way.

Now Axxol is 20 and lives out his days as a quiet and reserved hunter, nearly unaffected by the schemes Molag Bal has put into motion. It's not a glamorous life, but he does what he must in order to survive.
  • Vastorus91
    Hey there! I've been trying to find people on the PS4 and not had much success with it... However, post your PSN Tag and I can send you a request... Perhaps, we could make something cooperatively?
  • AxxolMino
    AxxolMino
    Soul Shriven
    Fishpaste777
  • methdealerb14a_ESO
    I am also looking to join a casual RP/PVE guild