Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

vampire light

r8dr4life
r8dr4life
While questing, i have seen players that are vampires grouped together. They seem to be able to have a beam of light over them. Anyone know whwt this is?
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what you are describing...is it a bubble or dome of light? A column of light? What color?
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's one of the public dungeon rewards maybe? please describe it more.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • r8dr4life
    r8dr4life
    It seems to be a straight beam of light that is over them. Kinda bluish. Its
    Like a light shines over the one person, kinda singling them out.
  • r8dr4life
    r8dr4life
    Blueish
  • r8dr4life
    r8dr4life
    I saw it when a group were together and trying to sell bites
    one would turn on this light over them and whomever was trying to buy the bite was following
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a trophy from a public dungeon
  • r8dr4life
    r8dr4life
    Ok. Thanks
    know which one?
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I cant remember off the top of my head.
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google says bad mans hollow :-)
  • r8dr4life
    r8dr4life
    Thanks
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finvir's Trinket
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.