Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

The Ritual of Mara.

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So I went to the Crown Store and got the Mara Scroll so that my wife's character and mine could get married.

I have the scroll in my inventory, and we're both at the Shrine.

From here, what is the procedure to get this done. Do I need to have the scroll in one of my Quick Slots? Do we both have to click on the shrine? Is there a difference in the process for Consoles compared to PC (we're on Xbox One)?

Curious as this is the first time I've ever tried this and I don't want to screw it up after spending actual money on it.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure the mechanics exacktly but you go to the shrine stand in front of it with it in a quick slot and face each other .. Try using it it then prompts the other person to respond as long as you're facing each other
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS you can't screw if up as it it doesn't work if things aren't right
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cool.

Thank you.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!