Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haderus - buff campaign issues (NA/PS4)

srs121
srs121
✭✭
Not sure about the rest of you guys, but the campaign know as Haderus was the go to Aldmeri Dominion buff for our characters is no riddled with the infectious EP running amuck in our zone. If you are serious about helping to retake and keep our buff zone please feel free to login and help us retake and keep our lovely scrolls and emperor.

As of late, we have been having some severe issues with losing scrolls, and keeps...and in general keeping the Aldmeri Dominion dominating. We have been dominating this campaign forever it seems, not sure what has cause the recent change. But let's pull together, group up and organize some offensive Attacks to retake our city.

Thanks again for the help guys, every serious Pvp player helps!

Let's show EP we don't take kindly to messing with our buff zone, and long live the Aldmeri dominion Emperor.
Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
Platform : Playstation 4
PSN : srs121
Server : North American
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good show to those EP guys for destroying a buff server. Keep it up! Only a few more weeks until buff servers go the way of the dodo.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Good show to those EP guys for destroying a buff server. Keep it up! Only a few more weeks until buff servers go the way of the dodo.
    Access Campaigns. The two words of doom.
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭

Hmm I'm glad the purpose of your post was to be constructive and/or helpful to the topic within the thread. This was targeted to the Almderi dominion, hence the placement of the post, and was intended to increase the presence and team work of those players from the AD alliance to participate in the Pvp element, and focus on the Pvp objects
    Edited by srs121 on August 12, 2015 9:42AM

• WolfgangArmadeus
    WolfgangArmadeus
    ✭✭✭
    Just wiped the floor with ep, killed the emp while they were spawn camping us then two groups of about 40-50 of us took the map back, started taking scrolls, then bam... "the servers will go down in 15 minutes"...

Hopefully i dont log in tomorrow and see all red again...
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    srs121 wrote: »
    Hmm I'm glad the purpose of your post was to be constructive and/or helpful to the topic within the thread. This was targeted to the Almderi dominion, hence the placement of the post, and was intended to increase the presence and team work of those players from the AD alliance to participate in the Pvp element, and focus on the Pvp objects
    The concept of buff campaigns destroys the PvP in this game - only a truly balanced campaign has good PvP. [/opinion]
    Buff campaigns die quickly because there is no PvP for the winners, as they own everything, and no PvP for the opposition, because they can never get a foothold before being wiped out again. Then you end up with situations like what has occurred here, where one alliance tries to restore the balance to the zone, but the buff owners won't have any of it, and it ends up exactly as it was beforehand with a short burst of one-sided PvP that ends in status quo ante bellum.
    Also, regarding "placement of the post", you posted in the Questing and Exploration section, primarily frequented by players who have no interest in PvP.
    Leandor wrote: »
    I don't disagree with that. Although I'm hoping the removal of /traveltoplayer will make this less likely to be as prevalent as it currently is.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't disagree with that. Although I'm hoping the removal of /traveltoplayer will make this less likely to be as prevalent as it currently is.
    I recently had to read that you can still do that. If you are grouped up before entering the campaign, all group members can travel into the group leaders home campaign by him using "Join as a Group" option, irrespective of being homed or even guested on that campaign. So in essence they do not change anything, it will still be the absolute same thing as before with the exception that guilds will require one player (or two if they want their 50-man train) to home on each campaign.

Raid lead is usually done by "follow the wedding dress" anyways. In essence, nothing will change. Probably not even the population limit bug that I am very sure of even though it is denied by almost everyone universally.

The only change is that randoms will not be able to do that anymore, but those have never been an issue anyways. Welcome to the world of pre-mades.

I have had a really good impression on their willingness to change their own beliefs in order to make the game a better one. They are not. Extreme disappointment.
    Edited by Leandor on August 12, 2015 11:21AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently had to read that you can still do that. If you are grouped up before entering the campaign, all group members can travel into the group leaders home campaign by him using "Join as a Group" option, irrespective of being homed or even guested on that campaign. So in essence they do not change anything, it will still be the absolute same thing as before with the exception that guilds will require one player (or two if they want their 50-man train) to home on each campaign.
    Yeah that's true, the "Group Queue" isn't changing. It'll be interesting to see how the meta plays out, but I'm still hopeful.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not. With players like <censored>, do you really think they will waste a second until they exploit the system? Those that make PvP unattractive will be the first ones to abuse the changes. The only thing not working anymore is that the morally decent players will not be able to get away from those scum.
    Edited by Leandor on August 12, 2015 11:46AM
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    This area of the forum is relating to Aldmeri Dominion, in fact if you read the caption underneath the title is says,

Discuss quests and content specific to the Dominions interests.

A campaign that provides buffs directly to your alliance, is in the "interest" of those players within the Dominion. So instead of posting this in a topic that is designed for ALL alliances, I targeted one that would attract the players within the alliance needed to achieve this goal. After reviewing the topics titles, and descriptions.. I felt that this was the best area for this post.

Obtaining the buffs from campaigns is not exploiting anything. It is in fact a buff that is provided for accomplishing specific requirements. When this game started everyone was equal, and within this specific campaign AD dominated and was able to acquire what was needed to gain the buffs. In fact as of lately EP was able to regain majority of the terroritory, despite the odds. Regardless of a 5% buff to Armor/dps and a +35hp/level buff. Those buffs are just nice to have during PvE. I, like many others, use one campaign for a generalized buff, and enter another for the Pvp battling/ap grindin (depending on server populations, I jump around a lot attempting to target populated campaigns)
    Edited by srs121 on August 12, 2015 7:36PM

• Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    20 more days remaining until we don't have to deal with that kind of attitude anymore. Now here's to hoping that access campaigns will not be the next issue...
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im in your server killing your reds.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler, just to make you aware: This is the mindset you have to consider when making the decision on access rules for IC.
    srs121 wrote: »
    This area of the forum is relating to Aldmeri Dominion, in fact if you read the caption underneath the title is says,

Discuss quests and content specific to the Dominions interests.

A campaign that provides buffs directly to your alliance, is in the "interest" of those players within the Dominion. So instead of posting this in a topic that is designed for ALL alliances, I targeted one that would attract the players within the alliance needed to achieve this goal. After reviewing the topics titles, and descriptions.. I felt that this was the best area for this post.

Obtaining the buffs from campaigns is not exploiting anything. It is in fact a buff that is provided for accomplishing specific requirements. When this game started everyone was equal, and within this specific campaign AD dominated and was able to acquire what was needed to gain the buffs. In fact as of lately EP was able to regain majority of the terroritory, despite the odds. Regardless of a 5% buff to Armor/dps and a +35hp/level buff. Those buffs are just nice to have during PvE. I, like many others, use one campaign for a generalized buff, and enter another for the Pvp battling/ap grindin (depending on server populations, I jump around a lot attempting to target populated campaigns)

• srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    Mind set? I'm not sure what your issue is with my post. Asking for fellow alliance members to rally up and go after the buffs that are designed to benefit players? The fact that I decided to post it is this topics instead of Pvp?

I'm guessing by your logic that in this game we should not use the buffs they provide, don't use passives, buffs, experience potions, potions in general etc.. Those were put into the game to help players, increase the overall strength and survivabilities of them...how is this different? Is it because not everyone in the game has these at the same time? Same with the others you have to earn this in order to gain its benefit just like everything else.