Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can't learn my final Alchemy Trait

ThisEndsWithUs
I've only got one trait left to learn in Alchemy, which is Lower Spell Crit for White Cap.

Now it doesn't matter what I try, I've tried combining it with every plant possible, in two ingredient combinations, and three ingredient combinations, different waters, everything. Still nothing :(

Has anyone come across this before? Or anyone know how I can rectify this?
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vaguely recall when I was learning my traits that an online reagent list had an error on it.

According to my list, your choices for lower spell crit are
    • Nirnroot
    • White Cap

I have confirmed ingame that this combo does make a Ravage of Spell Crit.

Good luck.
    Edited by BenevolentBowd on August 11, 2015 10:59PM
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BowD wrote: »
    I vaguely recall when I was learning my traits that an online reagent list had an error on it.

According to my list, your choices for lower spell crit are
    • Nirnroot
    • White Cap

I have confirmed ingame that this combo does make a Ravage of Spell Crit.

Good luck.

Tried itl yes it does
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • ThisEndsWithUs
    I've just tried again, still won't learn the Lower Spell Crit for White Cap, even though it is making the Ravage Spell Crit potions!

Annoying :(
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only thing I could offer, and may not do anything at all, but have you ever eaten a White Cap while leveling?

It normally only gives one trait at level one but maybe it will kick that last trait for you if you've never eaten one before?
  • ThisEndsWithUs
    @SpAEkus I had high hopes for that as I couldn't remember if I had eaten the White Cap previously or not, but I tried it and still nothing :(

I may try and submit a bug report to @ZOS and see if they know anything about it.
  • CadenceRowan
    CadenceRowan
    ✭✭✭
    I am stuck on one missing trait for White Cap as well. It's been a while since I've looked at it, I'll have to look again tonight - can't remember which one I am missing.
  • Athas24
    Athas24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now I wonder if I'm missing any traits that I never noticed. ... even though I've been making potions like wild. *looks around nervously* eeeeee.
    ...OverTwerked & Underpaid.
    Rajaat04 in game @Athas24 on forums
  • stcairo
    stcairo
    ✭✭
    You can combine Nirnroot with Butterfly Wings to learn Lower Spell Crit, but this does not work with Whitecap.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They changed it, I had trouble with this on an alt as well. Look it up on a website that has been recently updated, not sure which one it is, but I think it's the first site that Google comes up with when you search "eso sets". I always go there for gear ideas, and that's where I found out that the white cap trait was changed with the poisons update.

Edit- wow, necro much? That's what I get for doing this on mobile.
    Edited by Draxys on July 3, 2016 9:09AM

rip decibel