Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [EXTENDED] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need new friends for this Game on PS4

hsang1201
hsang1201
I need friends to play with for this Aldmeri Dominion. All my friends are in other alliances. It's boring to play alone, plus I need buddies to play Dungeons. I'm lvl42, and I'd be happy to help lower lvl players to lvl up. HMU on PS4. Da_GR3NAD3R_XD
  • Lich180
    Lich180
    ✭✭
    Lich180, I've got a few lower level characters and a vr 2, almost vr3.
  • pshycomonkey21
    pshycomonkey21
    Soul Shriven
    What server son
  • MexicanMurrican
    I'm on the NA server and also have a guild looking for members, if you're interested. PSN is MexicanMurrican.
    NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
    Thunderbird - Guild Leader
    "Diplomacy is the art of lying for your alliance."
  • pshycomonkey21
    pshycomonkey21
    Soul Shriven
    Sweet, my friend and I just started. really need a healer and a tank!!
  • DubsNutz
    DubsNutz
    I have a lvl 16 templar shoot my a friend invite I'll rock some caves with you if you don't mind helping me lvl a bunch!
  • Amandduh
    Amandduh
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a fairly nooby player (just got my PS4 on Thursday) that wouldn't mind making friends :smiley:
    I've reached level 10 so far but I doubt I'm of use to anyone currently playing.

My PSN is Amandduh
  • wigglesgaming26
    i just started a guild and were aimed at pvp and pve content, all levels are welcome and we also have a smartphone application to make communicating outside of the game much easier. let me know if youre interested
  • wigglesgaming26
    message my psn if you can. xDEEPNERMOUTHx
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    PSN - SSlarg

2 characters (both in Aldmeri Dominion)

! vet 3 Dragonknight/vampire (also my master crafter Woodworking, Enchanting, Smithing and clothier)

1 Vet 3 Sorcerer/Vampire

Add Me! ;)
    Edited by SSlarg on September 2, 2015 2:31PM
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • wigglesgaming26
    SSlarg wrote: »
    PSN - SSlarg

2 characters (both in Aldmeri Dominion)

! vet 3 Dragonknight/vampire (also my master crafter Woodworking, Enchanting, Smithing and clothier)

1 Vet 3 Sorcerer/Vampire

Add Me! ;)

i sent you a friend request and a guild invite, we have a social app so we can always be connected
  • WoogiesWorld
    WoogiesWorld
    Soul Shriven
    If anyone looking for help expecially with dungeons message woogi3thebear. I have 8 characters ranging from level 15 -v14. They are spread through each alliance
  • Thecapeo
    Thecapeo
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone looking for help expecially with dungeons message woogi3thebear. I have 8 characters ranging from level 15 -v14. They are spread through each alliance

Hey, Woogie, do you have any vet alts in EP? Me and two friends are looking for folks to run Vet dungeons with.

• Lustrixx1
    Lustrixx1
    Soul Shriven
    Hit me up I'm looking for people to play with as well and a guild, after the 7 hour queue last night for group finder... never again lol...

PSN : Lustrixx 21 Nightblade
  • Bowdowntogreatness
    PSN successaddict23
    What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger
  • Stormlord86
    Stormlord86
    Soul Shriven
    If anyone needs a sorcerer with a silly moustache let me know........ Can play NA and EURO.

PSN Stormlord86
    Send me an invite...
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN is Stewart1874 I'm on EU servers, Struggling to find folk to play with

Vet 2 high elf sorcerer
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    New friends?
    Where is the old ones?
  • r3d_d3v1l89
    We just formed a guild so were in the beginning stages were level 40s but dont mind helping out.
    if you want to play we are on east coast time in the US.
    Mic required.
    no rules.
    casual gaming.

add me on ps4: r3d_d3v1l89

Safe travels!