The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Leading the Stand quest glitch.

usmc3073
usmc3073
Soul Shriven
i am on PS4 North American server. I am VR 4 in Bankori doing the quest Leading the stand. i am supposed to speak with Queen Arzhela but she is not where it indicates. I cannot advance. I have tried abandoning it and restarting and she is still missing. Anyone else have this problem?

Where should i go from here to quest? This is the main quest for Bankori so what do I do...
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    It often helps to keep logging in and out till she appears. It also seems to be just a bridging quest. You might also bebale to go to the next quest strait away (In northglen, just north of evermore, the questname is beyond the call and the questgiver is Captain Eugien Gaercroft
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its 2019 and I'm still experiencing this bug. @ZOS_GinaBruno
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• Gabrielzavadski
    Gabrielzavadski
    ✭✭✭
    Its 2019 and I'm still experiencing this bug. @ZOS_GinaBruno

For me, the quest is bugged as well, I'm in the middle of Cadwell's Gold (I'm Ebonheart Pact), but returned to this zone to complete it 100%; From what I know/remember, this was just a "bridge quest" to point players to the next quest zone. But, it seems that this quest giver stills offer this quest even though it's subsequent has been completed, leading to a quest objective that is impossible to complete due to a missing npc (not missing though, the npc is just not where it should be, and won't react to the quest)

The quest is: Leading the Stand (en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Leading_the_Stand)

After speaking to the crow, the next objective points to a empty spot where should have a npc (Queen Arzhela).

From what I can see, that quest giver wasn't supposed to be there, it should have been disabled, as the quest was already completed by other means.

I'm on PC-NA
    Edited by Gabrielzavadski on May 8, 2020 11:31PM
    Glory for the Pact!