Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Im confused about pvp kills

EnglishDragon17
EnglishDragon17
✭✭✭
It says that I have killed 22 people but I thought I had less. Does it count as a kill if you do 95 percent of damage on someone even if sum1 else delivers the killing blow?
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You also get credit for kills while in a group as well. That should make up for the rest of them. If your doing the player bounty quests, you'll see on those that you only need to be in the group to get credit for completing them. If you haven't done any of those yet, put a skill point in the last Fighters Guild Passive>Bounty Hunter. Then you can get daily quests to kill all the classes in the game as well as a general one for all players.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Willy8257
    Willy8257
    Yea it counts all kills that you contributed to, so if you and like 5 other guys team up on 1 enemy player, all of you will get credit. I also believe that you get credit for any kills that your groupmates get.
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    thanks that makes sense now lol although its an awkward system
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where does it say that you killed 22 players?
    For the alliance war archievements, it only counts if you have the killing blow. For the quest it's enough if a group member does damage to the player and you stand somewhere near.
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    it says in achievements