Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

X1 NA - Looking for a Spindleclutch group (possibly other group dungeons/quests as well)

SaltyWorley
I'm a level 12 Breton Templar (XBox One North America, gamertag SaltyWorley) looking for other folks to form a group to enter Spindleclutch and possibly other group dungeons/quests/etc. I'm magicka DPS oriented, but if necessary, I can act as a healer. I'm leveling up provisioning pretty quickly (level 22 already) so I can contribute green/blue food items as well.

Looking for folks who:

- Are adults
- Are level 12-15 or close
- Are typically available 7PM->midnight ET weekdays and at least a few hours noon-midnight ET on weekends
- Play frequently
- Have a mic

Bonus 1: I'm trying to level up some crafting skills. If you're doing the same, we could exchange items to help level up - I create glyphs, send them to you, you deconstruct & reconstruct them and send to me, and so on.

Bonus 2: I'm interested in possibly forming a small, tight-knit guild. Wouldn't be a giant one for trading - it would just be for basically the same thing as above: group questing and crafting leveling. If there's enough interest and the questing goes well, this could end up as a small guild.

Post here or message me if you're interested.