Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Missing certain armour slots

S H A D O W
So i've made a new character to follow a PVP sorcerer build i found on youtube, my character is a breton but its only just now that i realized that i have no Head gear, shoulder gear or waist gear slots and on the build on youtube it has these, is this normal?
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't have the slots to put the armour in? or just that you don't have that specfic armour yet?
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • S H A D O W
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    You don't have the slots to put the armour in? or just that you don't have that specfic armour yet?

I dont have the slots at all mate.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm.. that is strange indeed. So what happens if you try and wear a piece of armour for those slots?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    are you playing on console by any chance? most youtube vids are made for pc/mac and it has a different interface. You should have the slots and should be able to equip those armor pieces (if the level is appropiate)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • S H A D O W

Hmm.. that is strange indeed. So what happens if you try and wear a piece of armour for those slots?

The types of armour are not even popping up anywhere, i havent even found one yet.
  • S H A D O W
    Ranique wrote: »
    are you playing on console by any chance? most youtube vids are made for pc/mac and it has a different interface. You should have the slots and should be able to equip those armor pieces (if the level is appropiate)

I am on console, XB1.
  • S H A D O W
    This is what it looks like
    wQWlABv.png
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whilst i am not familar with the console UI could it by chance ONLY showing you stuff that you have equipped and not everything?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    wQWlABv.png

It is indeed showing only what you got equipped. If you acquire one of the other armorpieces and equip it, it will appear in this list.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • S H A D O W
    Ranique wrote: »
    wQWlABv.png

It is indeed showing only what you got equipped. If you acquire one of the other armorpieces and equip it, it will appear in this list.

Are you sure? As on my other character which is a Wood Elf Nightblade when i have no armour in my inventory it still shows the slot, but is just blank, which is why im confused.
  • S H A D O W
    Ah, you two were right, just found a waist item and it appeared, thanks for the help :smile:
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you first start you don't have a helmet waist or shoulder stuff hell.I'm not sure you even have shoes,

Until you pick up those items thehbarent in your inventory sane way as vampire and werewolf skill lines arent there until you become one.

Soon as you find an item of that armour class it will present it self