Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Console Group Finder Alliance?

Kammakazi
Kammakazi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can players be grouped up with others from different alliances, or are they stuck with whoever's in their alliance?

If not, then that's really a bummer. There's so many things that divide us -- System type -> Server -> Alliance :T
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    you can't group up with your mortal enemy's ;)

Thing is, you are not allowed in their maps and they are not allowed in your maps. the game runs on a megaserver, but physically, it is 3 megaservers (per main one). So e.g. pc-EU is devided in three mega servers. pc-EU-AD, pc-EU-DC and pc-EU-EP.

They are looking into ways where for dungeons, and maybe graclorn this limitation is being cancelled, but at the moment, the technique doesnt allow it (yet)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU