Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Race Class and Build decision. I need information.

Sillyfish
Sillyfish
What resources can I be directed to to read in order to be able to make an informed decision on what Race and build I should go for?

I don't like starting a game without having a plan in place on what to do.
  • predkill29
    predkill29
    ✭✭
    -Daggerfall Covenant Xbox NA-
    Class 1 - imperial dragon knight vet 10
    Class 2 - dark elf templar vet 1
    Master crafter
  • Winterpsy
    Winterpsy
    ✭✭✭
    When I by the planning table, my 1st question to myself was:
    -What role I like playing the most.
    -Do I like following, or do I like leading? (Healer - tank?)
    -Do I like being the hero of the group ? (DPS)

Then I mixed in a bit of TES lore, checked the passives too, and tried to come up with a character concept too. We are with our chars for a looong time. So for me it was also important mathematics aside, that I am cool with the character too.

Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
    Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)
  • Zachy_B
    Zachy_B
    ✭✭✭
    Google sypher and check out his builds. They're legit.
  • Sillyfish
    Sillyfish
    Zachy_B wrote: »
    Google sypher and check out his builds. They're legit.

Oh my god his builds look amazing. This is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much.

Now I just need to find out how to get his Addon compilation....