Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Champion points

Vastorus91
Hi, I have a VR10 and I made an alt. Does all the enlighted bonus from my other Vet apply to my alt when it get to Vr1? Basically, does all the bonus enlightenment carry over to my other future VR?
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have shared enlightement pool, yes.
  • Supernovas
    Supernovas
    ✭✭
    you can also stack your enlightenment for 12 days, and if u use a psycic ambrosia pot or a crown store scroll, its doubles ;)
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    The enlighten bonus will only apply to a character that is at least veteran 1.

Example.
    V14 gets enlighten, I am playing on a lvl40, does not gain enlighten bonus to champion points (character can't earn experience towards champ point)

V14 gets enlighten, playing on v1 enlighten works fine and I gain champion points faster (veteran character earns champion points for the account)

Playing on a low level alt (under v1) can also cause your account to become enlightened
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American