Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Looking for VR Grinding Partner

tommyshelby
tommyshelby
✭✭✭
I am VR1 (very close to VR2) in Ebonheart Pact. I am looking to do some serious grinding. I am a DPS Nightblade. I want to run with one partner to maximize XP. I will most likely be using XP Boosters as well. My goal is to grind through the VRs as quickly as possible. I think it is very possible, with the XP Boost, to gain 1 VR per hour. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
  • tommyshelby
    tommyshelby
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA SERVER
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am VR1 (very close to VR2) in Ebonheart Pact. I am looking to do some serious grinding. I am a DPS Nightblade. I want to run with one partner to maximize XP. I will most likely be using XP Boosters as well. My goal is to grind through the VRs as quickly as possible. I think it is very possible, with the XP Boost, to gain 1 VR per hour. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

1 per hour, how optimistic xD
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Reeko
    Reeko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where do you plan to grind?
  • tommyshelby
    tommyshelby
    ✭✭✭
    I have a couple spots that I won't divulge here.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    The grind with XP boosters makes is less mind numbing.

My personal journey was to maximise Cadwell's silver and gold to get to V10, I hit V11 with going back to pick up quests I had missed and delves, public dungeons, dolmens I had missed but that final V11-14 run was pure grinding

Would not agree about 1 level per hour though.

If you are in a well known grinding area you don't need a partner, but if you have found one that is not populated by players well done and yes, it will be more satisfying with a partner.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• tommyshelby
    tommyshelby
    ✭✭✭
    Cadwell's Silver xp seems so bad... Definitely wouldn't be on pace to get me to V5 by the end of Silver. More like mid-V2. How did you get to V10 by doing quests?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't powerlevel through quests, I explored and tried to pick them all up and did not avoid killing mobs along the way. I went looking for discovery bonuses, dolmens, world bosses, delves, non-group dungeons.

I was not in a hurry to get to an end game that was not solo/casual friendly
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend