Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Anyone I can message about this stuff?

21jws10
21jws10
✭✭✭
Hello I was just wondering if there is anyone here I can talk to in regards to PvP stuff, I'm a fairly avid PvPer and like to work on builds etc. I prefer getting involved on the siege side of it all, trying to turn the tide etc. I really like overtaking keeps and defending them. I'd like to discuss multiple things in regard to it.

Many thanks,
PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    ?
    PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Might have better luck over on the PVP forum section.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    I'm down to help the best I can. Many questions you have you can either repost here or message me, both here And on my PSN srs121. More then willing to help
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American