Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for a casual trading guild where I can sell items to other guildmates

Kylestien
Kylestien
Hello.

So, I tend to be a bit of a hoarder in game, and I am of a low level, about level 14. I tend to mostly find white or green stuff, but I also have found the odd blue things that I really have no use for, with it not matching my armour type or whatever. But the NPC's tend to take things off my hand for a miniscule amount. I have a Yellow Aspect Kuta Runestone, and they want 2 gold for it. I don't think that's the player selling price for it.

So I'm looking for a casual tading guild that has interest in all sorts of high and low level items for their Guild store and no reqirements for it's joining. A Guild Trader would be nice, but is not needed as long as people in the guild have interest in all sorts of items. I am of the Ebonheart pact, but have no qualms with trading with the enemy. If interested, seek Kylestien on PSN or Bandit Keith in game.