Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Werewolf Countdown

Robert_E_Pee
Hey guys I recently got infected and completed the quest within a day's time. I am now already level 6 Werewolf skill, and I've put skill points into my werewolf tree. I'm just wondering why I still have the Countdown of the bite under my character screen? It shows I am a werewolf and I have the skill line and everything but my bite countdown to turn is still going? Is that normal, or will it affect me?
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The cooldown is just for the debuff iirc. That 'debuff' is the infection that allowed you to pick up the quest. It should just go away once it times out with no impact to you.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    That is normal. As long as you have completed the quest to become a werewolf, you will remain a werewolf once the timer runs down.