Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Good guild to sell low level items in?

Kylestien
Kylestien
Hello. So, I'm a bit of a colletive hoarder, but aside from Blacksmithing materials I don't need half the stuff I pick up. For example, I (somehow, stil don't know how sice I'm level 13) got a Yellow Aspect RuneStone, and I have nothing to do with it. And the NPC are isulting. They want to buy something of yellow quality for 2 gold. 2 GOLD! I have not looked at the market but I'm pretty sure I'd bet gold on a Kuta Aspect Runestone selling for more then 2 gold to a player who wants it.

So, I'm looking for a place where I can sell my items, both of high and low quality, either to someone who wants it or at least for a good price to a guild store or something. I honestly have no idea how this works so if someone can explain that'd be good. How is a guild store different from a uild trader for one.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    When a guild reaches 50 members they unlock a guild store. This allows members to buy and sell items with each other. Non-members cannot see or purchase anything from a guild store.

A guild trader is one of the little booths you see scattered all around Tamriel (most commonly in large cities). Guilds bid on these locations weekly and if they have the highest bid they are awarded with the guild trader for a week. Guild traders allow members to sell their wares to players outside of the guild, which increases profits. Guilds pay huge amounts of gold to have a trader in prime locations.

To join a trade guild, I would suggest looking in the guild recruitment section of the forums. You can find it by going to the forum's homepage and scrolling all the way to the bottom. From there, select your platform/server and start searching for a guild that looks like a good fit. The bigger trade guilds typically require some combination of the following: keeping your selling slots filled (each player can have 30 items for sale at one time), remaining active, making donations to the guild bank, and/or participating in guild raffles/contests that raise money for hiring guild traders. Smaller trade guilds typically do not have such strict requirements.

Good luck!
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 9, 2015 5:48AM