The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Damage, Heals, Buffs UI Support for PS4

FSOKRYPTO
FSOKRYPTO
So more than anything, ESO for the console needs an on screen visual of all the damage, heals, and buffs that are happening.. how are us console guys supposed to know what all is doing what??? I realize that the pc only has it because of add on support.. but if the pc didnt have the support would ZOS consider this important? It's super crucial in an mmo to see all of these things... look at DCUO, Warframe(not really mmo) hell even DiabloIII has freaking counters... WE NEED THEM PLEASE ZOS!!!
  • Groggpuffar
    YES! Please. It is very frustrating to see what buffs you have up and running.. The only way to see active effects is in the character screen, which is pointless. I mean, who would go to the character screen to see active buffs/debuffs while in a fight? No one.

Add this to PS4. This is needed 110% and I can't believe this topic has been ignored.
  • coolermh
    coolermh
    ✭✭✭
    It will never happen.
    -MrHeid625
    Max Chars:
    Magika Sorc AD
    Stamina NB AD
    Stam DK AD
    Magika NB-
    Magika Temp-
    Stam Warden
    Stam Sorc
    Mag Warden
  • Groggpuffar
    It would add so much more life to the combat and easier control over your characters buffs/debuffs.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coolermh wrote: »
    It will never happen.

• Groggpuffar
    Also, add an option to the healthbars that show %. It's really difficult to know when to use a finisher.

"It will never happen" is invalid. This feature somewhat exist already, as I stated, in the character screen where you can see active effects. Now put these active effects on screen instead and voila.
  • Falandarin
    There used to be bars in the PS4 UI showing buffs from potions and for some reason they decided to remove them. Personally I hate having to navigate to my character screen just to see if my potion is still active. Especially if you get attacked while doing it. Please put the bars back.
  • omfgitsbatman
    omfgitsbatman
    ✭✭✭✭
    But... but... my immersion...
    In all seriousness, I completely agree. I don't play console because I wouldn't be able\want to play without my addons. The default UI is pretty much unusable for many reasons. No buff/debuff tracking, no numbers on anything, how on earth do people play without seeing how hard they hit for? How do people cope without a gear set saving mechanism? Without knowing the percentage health of the enemy? So much information that goes unknown... I really do feel bad for console players. These should all be at least optional in the default UI.
    He's the healer Tamriel deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hurt his tank. Because he can heal them to full. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful rejuvinator. A Cloaked Healer.

@Omfgitsbatman PC/NA
    Ticktick-Argonian Nightblade Healer/Magicka DPS
    Tinytick- Imperial DK Tank
    Wuches Y'Shaur- V16 High Elf Sorc Magicka DPS
    Ticktator- Dunmer DK Magicka DPS
    Tick Head- Dark Elf Magicka NB DPS

GM:
    Mercs Of Sovngarde (EP/NA): AA (HM), HRC (HM), VSO (HM), VDSA, VMSA complete
    Vet Maw 4/5

• RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    Thought battle text was coming in thieves guild? That is what it means right?
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • CeeDubz93
    CeeDubz93
    I would love this... Even if it's implemented through crowns. I don't care. I'll pay real lyfe munniez 4 it.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    SCT will come in TG guild, just wait a bit, you'll have few infos.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil