Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Would Like to Add a Few V14 People to Do Future Vet Dungeons/Arenas With on XboxOne...

Te0zBoovii
Thought i would post on here to Meet Some other Vets To Do Vet Dungeon's and Dragonstar Arena's With or maybe your one Person Short you Could Invite me.I am Myself a V14 Templar Can Be a Healer Just need to Re setup My Class lol Would Be mint if Some PC VET14's Could Help me Through a Arena Would be Cool :p i don't Really Have anyone To do Dungeons/Arenas with so if there is Anyone out there Who Would Help or just even Add me Me Maybe we Could Team up Do a Dungeon/Arena .. I am on XboxOne and my GT:Te0zBoovii - Te0z with a Zero :) I do Play Azuras Star PVP. +++ I AM IN EBONHEART PACT ++