Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Having trouble connecting

Mesozoic
Mesozoic
Soul Shriven
Never had this problem until today but the server page says the servers are up and running.

It will let me get to the character screen but that is it.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Mesozoic wrote: »
    Never had this problem until today but the server page says the servers are up and running.

What platform you on? There is a topic in general discussion players in NA on the PS4 can't connect.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Mesozoic
    Mesozoic
    Soul Shriven
    Mesozoic wrote: »

What platform you on? There is a topic in general discussion players in NA on the PS4 can't connect.

Thank you. I have refered to that.