Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Armor set of Anguish

kamikaze590
Hey everyone! I was wondering where do you obtain this set? I have asked this a few times but never got a location lol so hopefully someone knows where this set drops. I also know that there is no trading on allowed on the Eso forums, but if anybody has the mask of Anguish or the encasement of anguish on xbox one NA server please send me a message' Thanks!
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have answered you in the past, and did some more research aftwards. This confirmed what I said then

afaik there is no armor set of anguish. As I would like to have the chest piece myself, I've been askign around and as far as other people know there is no such thing as a set.

The mask does exist and is a rare drop from named bosses at dolmen. It is unknown wether it dropped from a specific boss or a very rare drop from any named boss at dolmen. As the boss is based on RNG anyways, it doesn't make a lot of difference. It is extremely rare and the way to get one drop for you is to farm dolmen over and over. The dolmen in cyrodiil are best fitted for this cause they are max level.

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    I have answered you in the past, and did some more research aftwards. This confirmed what I said then

afaik there is no armor set of anguish. As I would like to have the chest piece myself, I've been askign around and as far as other people know there is no such thing as a set.

The mask does exist and is a rare drop from named bosses at dolmen. It is unknown wether it dropped from a specific boss or a very rare drop from any named boss at dolmen. As the boss is based on RNG anyways, it doesn't make a lot of difference. It is extremely rare and the way to get one drop for you is to farm dolmen over and over. The dolmen in cyrodiil are best fitted for this cause they are max level.

As of now(unless it was fixed very recently) Cyro dolmens actually only drop lvl 50 rare loot. The rest of the loot will be your level up to v14 but if you get any rare piece it will only be lvl 50 which does suck.

So you could try farming v10 dolmens in your Cadwell's Gold last zone. No telling how long it'd take though or if you'd ever get lucky at all.