Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Good place to steal clothes?

Windorf
Windorf
I want to get my clothing leveled up ASAP to research faster, however I need a good spot to steal stuff to decon it. Any suggestions of routes to take to get it up fast?

Thanks
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    why would you use specifically dropped items?? I know you dont have to launder it to deconstruct, but neither does regular light armor you can find. I do thin drops is still the fastest way of getting light armor for free (besides buying it in bulk at guildtraders).

But besides that.
    afaik, light armor is a random drop that can be found in any container. This means there are no good and strong ways to find them or places where you can find more as in others.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Windorf
    Windorf
    I don't want specific dropped items. Also while yes picking up the armor can be fast if someone knows a route for stealing merchants stuff then that is by far the fastest. I have a good route for wookworking and blacksmithing where I could get 20ish wood items a run and a run takes about 8 minutes, that's including deconning it as well. You can't even loot that many items in that amount of time.
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on what do you want to do with them afterwards.
  • Windorf
    Windorf
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    Depending on what do you want to do with them afterwards.

I will be deconstructing them right away to get them again and keep the loop going.