Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's after Bangkoria?

Morguloth
Morguloth
✭✭
I'm currently sitting at level 43 on my first toon (PS4 version) and don't see where to go for the next zone. There is another section called Craglorn but it seems to be locked (read you have to be veteran rank to get in ), so what's the next PvE grinding zone for Daggerfall after Bangkoria??
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to go to Coldharbour and defeat Molag Bal ...
    smile.gif
  • Morguloth
    Morguloth
    ✭✭
    Saw in an online guide that there is a Cold Harbor zone for 44-50, anyone know how to get there?
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will get the connecting questline when you finish the Bangkorai zone quest. Or someone who already has access to Coldharbour can port you there.

Also yes, you need to be VR to get into Craglorn and you also need a group because that zone isn't for solo play.
    Edited by Ghanima_Atreides on August 7, 2015 5:16PM
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also yes, you need to be VR to get into Craglorn and you also need a group because that zone isn't for solo play.
    Technically yes, but there is still a lot one can do solo in Craglorn. And most open world mobs as solo-able.
    :smile:
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Technically yes, but there is still a lot one can do solo in Craglorn. And most open world mobs as solo-able.
    :smile:

not at level 43 ;)
    I'm very happy for you that you can solo this, but what other purpose than bragging does it has, considering the OP's question??

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will get the connecting questline when you finish the Bangkorai zone quest. Or someone who already has access to Coldharbour can port you there.
    Yep, the quest is called "Messages Across Tamriel", and you get it from High King Emeric once you have completed the quest "To Walk on Far Shores" at the Hall of Heroes. Follow the story through Messages Across Tamriel and the island of Stirk and then you will end up in Coldharbour, which is the 44-50 zone.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp