Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New Trading Guild - Trader's Nation

The_Matte
The_Matte
Soul Shriven
Hi All,

We were founded earlier this week, but thanks to a dedicated recruitment team we are already over 200 in numbers. We are hoping to be at 500 (the maximum members) by this time next week and everyone seems to be inviting their friends and we are growing rapidly. Our guild store is already heavily stocked and everyone seems to really be embracing the culture of our Guild. We have had many many sales already in our guild store and things seems to be flying off the shelves.

If you would like an invite please send a message to the PSN name: HokieNick07 explaining that you would like to be invited to the guild.

There are no dues, and we stand by the fact that there will never be dues. As we grow in number we will be more aggressively pursuing top-tier Guild Traders and we may ask for donations, but they will be on a give as you go basis. We want to provide value to you, and if you see that value, you will be able to give back as you see fit.

All the best!
-The_Matte
  • fbmattibbotteb17_ESO
    Hi, looking for an invite PSN ASTARTRADER

Buyer and Seller or High-End Goods.
  • gruzek_ESO
    Hi, please invite psn: DCUTrooper, thanks!
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    Hey mate can I get an invite pleae
    Psn: blairy087
    Cheers
  • weslix19
    weslix19
    Psn weslix
  • kilojulietbravob14_ESO
    kilojulietbravob14_ESO
    Soul Shriven