Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Vengeful knowledge is now recruiting!!! Looking for raid team applicants, all members accepted.

Spc_Rob
Spc_Rob
www.vengefulknowledge.com
We are recruiting a few more people to start pushing through Sanctum Ophidia content and be one of the first guilds through it on ps4!
21+ Must have or be willing to level up cooking and alchemy for min/max purposes.
Raid times are at 20:00(8pm) pst Friday and Saturdays for 2-3 hours. Bring enough food, potions, soul stones and repair kits. (Guild will provide it in the future.)
If this interests you, and you want to be apart of the best guild raid team on server, go apply at www.vengefulknowledge.com

Hope to see you soon!
  • Spc_Rob
    Spc_Rob
    In heavy demand of an off tank and 2 healers.
  • Spc_Rob
    Spc_Rob
    Bump.
  • Bic
    Bic
    You posted in one of my threads - my mates and I are keen - Ill look at signing us up
  • dday3six
    dday3six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't get your website to load. What Faction and Server?
  • RetedRacer
    Vr14 Nord DK Tank, 5pc hist bark 5pc footman'sfootman's 2 peice ashen grip for hp bonus. 4 of 5 hist bark peices are legendary footman's all epic, ashen grip epic. All epic or legendary glyphs on all peices. Magic build Tank stats are 24.6k hp 13k MAG 11k stam 31k spell res 24k phys res no buffs.

Have completed DSA, vet DSA up to round 6.
  • Spc_Rob
    Spc_Rob
    Looking forward to seeing all of you! Message me on PSN at Spc_Rob and we'll find a home for all of you! :)