Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

A question about fish :/

Umad_BrO
Umad_BrO
✭✭✭
I am seriously concerned about what to do with all these special fish accumulating in my only one time upgraded backpack travellers :( I was told by some interwebz reading that it isn't wise to get rid of any of them....but I have doubles and even triples of some of them. I cannot deposit them in my personal bank, or my guild bank because they are bound to me.....what would happen if I just sold the extras and held on to the base set? And do I really need to hold on to them at all considering I already caught them???
This is a fishy situation, I could use a fin from the community (cheesy, I know)
Thank you!!!!
What's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweet roll?
  • Drakk89815
    Drakk89815
    ✭✭
    I don't know about having to keep them, but i wouldn't sell them if you can get rid of them. You can skin them for provisioning resources.
    Xbox One - Drakk89815
  • Umad_BrO
    Umad_BrO
    ✭✭✭
    Drakk89815 wrote: »
    I don't know about having to keep them, but i wouldn't sell them if you can get rid of them. You can skin them for provisioning resources.

I never thought of skinning them :/ thanks mate!!
    What's the matter? Did somebody steal your sweet roll?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Are you talking about the green and blue fish needed for the fishing achievements, or just regular old fish (salmon, river betty, etc.)?

If you are talking about the former, just check to make sure they are showing as caught under your fishing achievements (on PC that means they are no longer greyed out, not sure about console). If they are, feel free to sell them...there is no need to have the them clog up your inventory space.

If they are just the regular fish you catch, do as @Umad_BrO said and skin them for a chance at getting perfect roe, there is no need to keep these hanging out in your inventory either. Only the regular fish (white quality item) can be skinned, the blue and green fish must be sold.

Hope that makes sense. Good luck!
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 7, 2015 6:35PM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're talking about green and blue fish, there is no reason to hold on to them anymore. There used to be two reasons to keep them: bugged achievements and 0 value. Both fixed now. You can safely sell them.

White fish should be filleted for fish meat and Perfect Roe.
  • FSOKRYPTO
    FSOKRYPTO
    Once you catch a trophy fish it's added to your Achievments. Just sell them. you cant filet a fish rarer than white... so they are useless unless you just like looking at em..