The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

So you've created a guild, but you just can't seem to get it going....

Teabaag1988
Hello people of Tamriel,

Have you recently created a guild, but are struggling to run it, keep it going or even getting those initial members? Well I have a propsition for you!

I created a UK guild with the aim to make a community, with the long run aim of making it a cross game community. In the time our guild was created we have had a great success with 90 members, our own forum and a facebook page. Our hindside however, is that because the founding members we DC, we have since recruited mostly players from the same alliance.

This is where we can help each other!

If you are struggling to get your guild up and running and are an AD or EP guild, then consider merging with us! By joining us you will be helping us spread our community and making us better known as well as receiving more players to have some banter with, and in return you will have the benefits of a 90 member guild including a strictured ranking system, Guild store, high level and experienced players who can create armour and weapons for you, an active forum and Facebook page, in-game competitions and more!

If we choose your alliance for a merge, you and your leaders will be given the relevant roles and positions within the Guild, and besides our basic rules and requirments, be free to run the alliance in your own way, making it your guild, so to speak.

The minimum requirements that we state is that all members are from the UK, are aged 18+ and will be active within the community by using your mic forums and optionally, our Facebook page.

If you are interested, please PM me on Xbox. My GT is Teabaag1988

Hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Teabaag1988 on August 7, 2015 12:43PM
British Mercenaries - Recruiting Daggerfall Members from the UK!
http://britishmercenaries.enjin.com/recruitment