Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Need: Group to complete Dungeons/Dolmens/General Grinds (XB1)

kiera_49
kiera_49
I'm currently level 25, but haven't had much experience with the social side of ESO. I've already completed a fair amount of Dolmens (Dark Anchors) but need to explore the world map more to beat all of them. Don't have much experience with group Dungeons. Looking preferably for levels 24+ for solid XP grinding and loot. Add my GT if interested : Curiosity nT, my name is Kiera :)
Clan invites are also accepted, if you want an invite to one I'm a part of a few!!