The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Whom here would join the Worm Cult if they could

Rioghnan
Rioghnan
✭✭✭
*raises hand*
You die first!
  • BenjamintheMad
    BenjamintheMad
    Soul Shriven
    Eh, I enjoyed slaughtering them a little too much to join them on my main. Spoilers aside, Mannimarco stayed right where I found him, if you know what I mean. Since, canonically, Mannimarco did kill the Vestige and used their soulless body as an undead minion, my sorcerer brutally curbstomped ol' Manny when the confrontation came. It wasn't even a fight, just a sad attempt by that Mer to survive longer than fifteen seconds.

Now, if I made a villainous character who's evil, I'd probably roleplay him as a double-agent for the Cult, with aspirations to supplant The King of Worms, himself. After all, the Cult does fail, and I'd rather be on the winning side.

Now, when the Dark Brotherhood stuff comes in 2016? You'd best believe I'm gonna be all over that.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they had something like the Companions for Werewolves.
  • SithisHail
    SithisHail
    Soul Shriven
    Why wait, We are already here.. The Night Mother speaks to us... we await her will.....Hail Sithis
    We know
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .We Know
  • Nichordius
    Nichordius
    ✭✭
    Edited by Nichordius on September 24, 2015 8:57PM
  • urkrtheorcwarchief
    Naa i gotta agree with benji i usually play as an orc and it just felt right to slam an axe in his face or cleave his followers in two with a big sword like mauloch demands from all orcs
  • thunderwell
    thunderwell
    ✭✭✭
    When I get to leveling a sorcerer, I may join up a Worm Cult if there's one around.
    I'd like playing a bad guy/gal.
    NA, PC Megaserver
    Zhaani, Female Khajiit, Nightblade, AD (current main)
    (Unless otherwise put in my sig, all characters are below level 50)