Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Awesome armor

kamikaze590
Hello everyone, does anybody know a really cool looking armor set or combination? It's just that I can't wait for the imperial city armor, but I need a cool armor set too hold me off until the new expansion. Thanks!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a suggestion, but it might help if you let people know what type you're after (Light, Medium, Heavy) and around what levels you're looking for
  • kamikaze590
    I'm looking for medium and heavy :smile:
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    Depending on your build will obviously change the type of armor you want, however the higher the grade of material (level requirement) it will change the appearance of the style your using.

Popular styles are daedric, ancient elf, barbaric etc...

You do not have to use one style, but can combine several styles to get the look you want. My opinion is trying different combinations. Unfortunately most set items Are just a specific style on armor with a name... You can get their appearances but just finding their styles.
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
  • Chief40123
    Chief40123
    Soul Shriven
    You could always get a costume with crowns if it all came down to it. There are some decent looking armors that go along with that. However I am sure you would agree crafted armor is better, considering it actually gives useful stats.
  • Bash-ley
    Bash-ley
    ✭✭✭
    I'm an Imperial tank, I like to mix up heavy Bretton armor (tankiest looking imo), a bit of Heavy Imperial armor and the heavy Bosmer helm which looks sweet as candy! The heavy bosmer helm has an awesome beastly look which suits the fact I'm a WW.
    Edited by Bash-ley on August 7, 2015 7:51AM
  • Vampire-Mk2
    I have seen someone post a link to this website before. Enjoy http://eso-fashion.com/

or google eso fashion.
    Yeah I used to live in Skyrim. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or hop over to Elloa's "show your character" thread; there are a lot of good looking combos there.

A lot of it depends on how you visualize your character; my "goblin" (bosmer) likes the primal heavy helm and the barbaric light pauldrons (I'm just re-outfitting her next level, I'll have to post a pic); my formal altmer sorc (and clothier) prefers the kajiit robes, the imperial gloves and all of it dyed to emphasize her lovely eyes.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar