Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

New player - Wood Elf Nightblade - Stamina Build Questions / Opinions

scubahustle
scubahustle
Soul Shriven
I'm loving ESO, and everyone on these forums have been a wonderful resource. So many of you really know what you're doing.

I don't have a ton of time to play, and really will only be able to level one character up to VR. I'm loving my Wood Elf Nightblade. I'm using bows exclusively. I have been putting all of my points into stamina, and focusing on archery (volley and poison strike), assassination (shadow cloak), and just using the base strife in siphoning. My questions are as follows:

Should I continue to only put points into stamina?
Which abilities should I purchase and focus on ranking up?
Will this type of build allow me to enjoy the endgame content?

Thanks again for all of the help.
  • Zachy_B
    Zachy_B
    ✭✭✭
    Hey man I'm a wood elf night blade and my build is stamina based also. It really depends on what your end game is. For me, I love pvp so my build is specced towards that. For instance I use bow/2h. It's a legit combo for wrecking face in pvp. If I were you, even if you're only doing pve you should absolutely take advantage of another weapons skill line and not be only bow focused. Take bow as your primary and use dual wield or 2 hand as your secondary. But this game is limitless in how you can play and there really aren't a lot of restrictions of how you want to play it so mess around with different weapons on your secondary bar.