The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Sorcerer Ball of Lightening

F4LL3N_Z3UC3
on the xbox one, I get so frustrated when the Ball of lightening doesn't ABSORB projectiles and spells. can anyone help me or tell me if i am doing something wrong??
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You have to stand near the orb if it should absorb spell projectiles. And if you use ball of lightning multiple times in a row only one ball can actually absorb projectiles (I think it's the oldest one, but I'm not sure about this).
    Options
  • F4LL3N_Z3UC3
    thats the thing, i try to use it as a defensive ability at times but it doesn't seem to work. call it lag, or a bug. i don't know. just doesn't seem to work from time to time. but if i need to attack someone who's using it it works every time lol
    Options
  • MmmmTofu
    MmmmTofu
    ✭✭✭
    When I use it I have to stand in the glowing orb for all the spell projectiles aimed at me to be absorbed. If I step out, the projectile will not go through the glowing orb and will not get absorbed.

And it only absorbs SPELL projectiles, not so useful against archers.
    Options
  • F4LL3N_Z3UC3
    it specifically says, projectiles and spells. lol
    Options
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it bugged on the Xbox1 too where only the first ball will absorb?
    Options
  • F4LL3N_Z3UC3
    Makkir wrote: »
    Is it bugged on the Xbox1 too where only the first ball will absorb?

that would make some sense. lol
    Options