Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Looking for an Active Guild

T3Kaos
T3Kaos
Soul Shriven
I am a long time player of Skyrim whom has now started his adventures in Tamrial and is looking for active Guilds to join. I have an Imperial Steed and am active most evenings after work. I am London, UK based. Experienced in tactics and large battles and skirmishes, ex-WoW Lvl80 Player.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    People will need to know your platform and server before they can help. You also might want to check out the guild recruitment sections of the forums (scroll to the very bottom of the forum homepage and select the appropriate section for your platform and server).
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    If you are a ps4 almderi dominion alliance on the na server.

Guild NothinButSkills is always recruiting.
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American