Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Speed Leveling?

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Before anyone asks, I used the "Search" function, but couldn't find anything for this, so I'm making a thread. :P

I've started an Alt, but I don't necessarily want to Quest through everything again. Does anyone have a tried-and-true method to level a character from Start - VR1 in a rather quick method?

It's not that I don't understand MMO's or that I don't like ESO. I love the game, and I'm having a blast questing and exploring with my Main. But I don't necessarily want to go through the same Quests ( I only really like the Ebonheart...) ad nauseum with a second character.

So I was wondering if there were good spots in each area to say... grind Mobs, or a quick way to blow through each area to gain levels as quickly as possible?

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a good amount of people speed levelling...
    They all are complaining at later levels that they have to go back cause they lack skillpoints.

As for guides...I know a few decent ones. But im carefull to share it. ZoS is known to nerf area's that are good grindspots. So sharing them in public would mean just that. they can easy be found in google though. Also it is nothing spectacular. You've played through the game before. Where can you find a lot of foes that respawn quickly and are easy to be killed?? keep in mind that wildlife gives less xp as other foes
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Indeed.

I mean, you could PM me with the info, I'd be ok with that.

As far as the shortage of Skill Points goes, I plan on grinding until I'm just getting garbage for that area, then Skyshard Hunting the hell out of it. lol

But the game really starts opening up at the Vet ranks, so I really do want to get that Healer up there as fast as possible. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    When imperial city comes out leveling veterans will become a lot easier, and even with the added 2 levels... It will still be close to going from 1-14v right now due to the reductions and experience increases in areas.

You have really 2 options. Quest or farm. If you are questing, grab as ,any quests in a specific area as you can and complete them all at once, most areas have several quests that can be completed together without having to back track a lot. Knocking out 2-3 etc at once will give you more experience for your effort.

Second option, farming. You will need to locate an area approx 5 levels up or below your current that have good respawn times and create your own 'route' through that area. Remember, the more mobs you gather in one spot and kill at once the faster you level, less resources you spend, and ultimately the faster you can go. Now remember if you see other players doing this it is better to group up instead of you guys all fighting and stealing each other's pulls. Working together will make your life easier and you can be faster since you guys can pull different groups together in one central location.

Got a storage on skill points? Go sky shard hunting, every 3 is a skill point. Still lacking skill points? Simply target the main story quests, primary quests, or complete dungeon quests. They will all reward you with a skill point, experience, sometimes an item or gold.

If you found this helpful, don't forget to hit the insightful button ;)
    Edited by srs121 on August 7, 2015 4:27AM
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    srs121 wrote: »
    If you found this helpful, don't forget to hit the insightful button ;)

short on insight ?

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend