Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Can someone get me to The Rift

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
Can someone get me that place the rift or do you have to do something first to get there or can you just be taken there by someone who already has the area unlocked if so can someone help me and take me there please?
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Mugetsu wrote: »
    Can someone get me that place the rift or do you have to do something first to get there or can you just be taken there by someone who already has the area unlocked if so can someone help me and take me there please?

i think its called the rift
  • djyrb
    djyrb
    ✭✭✭
    You can actually travel into the zone from Stonefalls, the EP starting zone. Travel to Fort Virak in the northwest of Stonefalls and exit through the northern gate, although I think you need to complete the quest there first. You should be able to cross a bridge and from there travel into the southern part of the Rift.
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    djyrb wrote: »
    You can actually travel into the zone from Stonefalls, the EP starting zone. Travel to Fort Virak in the northwest of Stonefalls and exit through the northern gate, although I think you need to complete the quest there first. You should be able to cross a bridge and from there travel into the southern part of the Rift.
    This is correct, though you don't have to complete the Fort Virak quest first. On the right side of the Fort, there's a path that leads into a gully. on the other side of the gully is a path up to the other side which is normally blocked by the Fort and the bridge.

You'll go up an incline, hit a loading screen, and you'll be in The Rift at that point.

Word of warning if you're under-leveled, everything in The Rift is level 40-45. Sneak well, young Padawan.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    This is correct, though you don't have to complete the Fort Virak quest first. On the right side of the Fort, there's a path that leads into a gully. on the other side of the gully is a path up to the other side which is normally blocked by the Fort and the bridge.

You'll go up an incline, hit a loading screen, and you'll be in The Rift at that point.

Word of warning if you're under-leveled, everything in The Rift is level 40-45. Sneak well, young Padawan.

is there like a map or something cause this a bit confusing ? what am i lookinf gor a bride or a gully?
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭

where is for virak?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭

where is for virak?

http://esomap.uesp.net/?centeron=Fort+Virak&world=Stonefalls
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »

where is for virak?

how do i get past the gates? there blocked with tons of enemies
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »

where is for virak?

This.

Fort Virak is in the Northwest corner of the Stonefalls map. The bridge I mentioned is actually blocked from view by Fort Virak (you have to go through Fort Virak and its Quest to get to the bridge). But as you approach the Fort, you'll notice that the cliff walls butt up against the left side of the Fort, but not on the right.

If you go to the right side, you'll notice the path I mentioned earlier.

Following that path will lead you to The Rift.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• cinnamonbooty
    Yeah Listen to the words of caution - I ventured there around level 17 and I got destroyed by something, or someone
    -lol
    Cinnamon
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    You have a built in map that you can access anytime while your in game by pressing the big black button in the center of your controller (for ps4).n just make sure you zoom out to be able to view the different zones,

A friendly player can in fact give you a way shrine their as well, just travel to that player when they are in the rift..

The rift can be accessed on horse/foot by going south from Eastmarch or north from stonefalls
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American