Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fifty Shades Of Blades NL [Aldmeri Dominion] ☆

Chielluss
Chielluss
Soul Shriven
Hey,

Wij van Fifty Shades Of Blades zoeken Nederlanders die bij ons in de guild willen...
We hadden een guild gemaakt voor ons 4 vrienden maar we willen meer Nederlanders zodat je altijd met iemand samen kan gamen.
Je level maakt niks uit zolang je maar een headset hebt en veel speelt op Aldmeri Dominion.

Groeten Chielluss (PSN Naam)
Als je graag in de guild wil stuur mij een bericht via PSN en ik voeg je toe.

Hi,
The guild Fifty Shaded Of Blades are recruiting, we're looking for players from The Netherlands so we can conversate easier.
Our english isnt very good so we don't always understand what you're guys are saying... If you can live with that you can also join! :smile:
We are looking for players with an headset and that are playing much so you can always play with someone if you want.
We don't care what level you are we just want an nice guild with players that love this game.
(I tried to write this down in the best english i know)

If you like to join leave your PSN here or message me on PSN. My PSN: Chielluss

Greetz Chielluss
Edited by Chielluss on August 6, 2015 8:29PM
  • Chielluss
    Chielluss
    Soul Shriven
    Laat ik maar even een reactie doen anders klikken jullie er niet op aangezien het 0 reply's heeft :smile:
  • Chielluss
    Chielluss
    Soul Shriven
    En nog een, waarom niet :smiley:
  • Chielluss
    Chielluss
    Soul Shriven
    Bump
  • Chielluss
    Chielluss
    Soul Shriven
    Bump