Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Looking for explorers pack code PS4

InsomniacOlympics
InsomniacOlympics
Soul Shriven
So I purchased ESO digitally and never received any codes but a friend of mine who bought a hard copy of the game got an "explorers pack" code allowing him to play any race in any alliance. Do I really have to buy the adventurer pack to get this perk or am I missing the code somehow?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    The explorers pack is a reward given to those that pre-ordered the game. there is a known issue where players on consoles get their rewards with a (significant) delay. If you are unsure if you are entitled for this pre-order bonus and want to verify if you are suffering from this bug I advice you to contact support.

If you didn't pre-order then unfortunally you are not entitled for this reward and you need to buy the adventurer pack to get the same benefits (but a different miniature)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As said above, it was a pre-order bonus. Since they couldn't take the code out of boxes, hard copies still included it long after release. If you didn't pre-order, the Adventurer's Pack is your only option.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As @Ranique explained, this was a pre-release promotion that ZOS ceased selling the day ESO launched. Any codes people obtained after that day are simply boxed product already in the 'channel' and being sold 'while stocks last'.

I don't recall if the EP applied to console pre-orders or not, but would assume so if pre-orders were possible, but any game purchase from ZOS since launch day 2014 will not qualify.

So yes, @InsomniacOlympics you're right, you'll have to buy the AP as a substitute for the perks EP provided, particularly the 'any race, any faction' feature that you're looking for.
    Edited by KerinKor on August 6, 2015 11:21AM
  • InsomniacOlympics
    InsomniacOlympics
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the help everyone. Looks like I'm SOL, unless someone has a code laying around and feels generous.

My PSN is WhyYouSweatinMe