Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Mage's Guild Lorebooks-Daedric Lore-Aedra and Daedra

SchvanyCracker
After recently spending hours and hours to achieve rank 10 in the Mage skill line, I found one of the Daedric Lorebooks that I could not find its location anywhere on the internet so I thought I might help to relieve that. Aedra and Daedra is in the town of Dawnbreak (for Dagerfall Covenant players at least) just a little south of the icon at Auridon. If entering the town from the south the book will be in the big torn up house there on your left.