Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Anyone can explain champion points?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
Can i use them whenever or is it like i have to put a certain amount of points into one area to unlock something else in that same tree? like how for example in some games u have to put 5 points in one ability to unlock the next? or can i use my points anywhere i want? as long as i have them?
  • Huggalump
    Huggalump
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's 3 categories (warrior, thief, mage) and each has three trees. Every tree has 4 nodes you can put points into. Every tree has 4 passives that are unlocked once you put a certain number of points into any node within the tree.

So for example, if I go to the Lady sign and put 15 points into thick skinned and 15 points into hardy, that's a total of 30 points in the Lady sign. That will automatically unlock the Spell Absorbtion and Resilient passives.
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    The order of the champion points u get is

Warrior - thief - mage - warrior - thief - mage and so on in that order
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    Champions are active buffs to your character that either effect you or an ally.n not hey rotate in order after you gain one the next one in line is automatically started.

Each area is made up of 3 specific areas each containing 8 'buffs'. The 4 bottom ones you can add a champion point, once one is available, and that effect will become active for your character. The top 4 require the champion level to reach s certain point before they become active. For example a level 30, would require 30 points in the same constellation in order for it to become active, it does not require a separate point.

These champion points are also shared to ALL your characters on your account. Basically whenever you start a new character you will have access to the same amount of points that your alts have. You can earn points on any character that is at least veteran 1, and the points will be shared.

Hopefully this answers your questions.., if not feel free to ask again or message me.
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Huggalump wrote: »
    There's 3 categories (warrior, thief, mage) and each has three trees. Every tree has 4 nodes you can put points into. Every tree has 4 passives that are unlocked once you put a certain number of points into any node within the tree.

So for example, if I go to the Lady sign and put 15 points into thick skinned and 15 points into hardy, that's a total of 30 points in the Lady sign. That will automatically unlock the Spell Absorbtion and Resilient passives.

goodness :/ thats alot of points
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Huggalump wrote: »

just to unlock extra spells? ;/
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    srs121 wrote: »
    Champions are active buffs to your character that either effect you or an ally.n not hey rotate in order after you gain one the next one in line is automatically started.

Each area is made up of 3 specific areas each containing 8 'buffs'. The 4 bottom ones you can add a champion point, once one is available, and that effect will become active for your character. The top 4 require the champion level to reach s certain point before they become active. For example a level 30, would require 30 points in the same constellation in order for it to become active, it does not require a separate point.

These champion points are also shared to ALL your characters on your account. Basically whenever you start a new character you will have access to the same amount of points that your alts have. You can earn points on any character that is at least veteran 1, and the points will be shared.

Hopefully this answers your questions.., if not feel free to ask again or message me.

a level 30 would require 30 points so the bottm abilites u can use outright as long as u have the points bu t the top ones u need to be a certain level? what level are we talking about? vet level or champion level?