The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

If you were to choose between the two, "stone fist" or "obsidian shield"?

QueenAyrenn
QueenAyrenn
✭✭✭
If you were only going to pick one, which would you choose?
"Except the story about the bear. That one's true."

- Queen Ayrenn
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    Well they do very different things. I had both on my bar so i could get to ash cloud faster but now that i have ash cloud i use neither.
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stone fist is useful early on as a form of crowd control, at least letting you get in a couple of hits before they get back up.

Obsidian Shield is a nice Shield Choice when your running with others as it gives them a Shield too. However there are other Shields/Armor buffs I like better for most Solo combat.

So, neither good or bad, just pick the right one for the situation you are in.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well they do very different things. I had both on my bar so i could get to ash cloud faster but now that i have ash cloud i use neither.

I love that Ash Cloud. It does not do all that much damage, but allows me to do a lot of damage while they are Snared. I drop it on the mobs, wail on them, then back up and drop it again and repeat. It even works on a surprising number of Bosses too.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shield in a group, Stone fist when I'm solo.
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
    Options
  • WyldfireWyrm
    WyldfireWyrm
    ✭✭✭
    Kobaal wrote: »
    Shield in a group, Stone fist when I'm solo.

Ditto
    Options
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    I prefer burning talons over stonefist or obsidian shards for cc.
    Options